Advertisement

Flybe

Advertisement

aviatorconcorde

Feb 1, 2018
South East Wales
Yet Faro is onsale? I wonder if those routes are under review? Maybe swapping 2 of the jets for 2 Q400s? I hope not as it would be a bit of a blow for CWL to lose those European routes!
I’d be very surprised if Rome and Venice were dropped. MUC i can understand. Verona does ok too though even at low frequency I seem to recall?

Jerry

Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
Flew back from the USA today and my last flight was with Flybe on the E175. 82 passengers on the 88 seater jet. Unfortunately though my luggage wasn't on it! Not blaming Flybe. Culprit is most likely Aer Lingus again. When we got on stand at CWL i thought they were going to use the airbridge on stand 7 but they moved it out of the way and used steps instead.

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes
Thanks, Jerry. Looking forward tothe videos of the other sectors of your trip.

Jerry

Staff member
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
Although for most of the routes the E175s are better suited it's a shame that we'll not see the E195s based at CWL anymore especially the purple livery ones.

Jerry

Staff member
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
One thing I forgot to mention when i flew from Cardiff last was that it looks like Flybe will be using the new bag drop machines as well as TUI. They are over to the far left up against the wall but weren't being used when I flew from there last.

Jerry

Staff member
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
How easy is the terminal to get through jerry with security and all?
Anglesey? Easy there is a small check in area a security scanner then a a small lounge. It's bigger than i thought it would be and your not crowded. It's a nice little airport. Whole process is pretty quick.

aviatorconcorde

Feb 1, 2018
South East Wales
Anglesey? Easy there is a small check in area a security scanner then a a small lounge. It's bigger than i thought it would be and your not crowded. It's a nice little airport. Whole process is pretty quick.
Ahh ok thanks. Was hoping to get off the aircraft and get straight back on in a quick back to back. Should be possible.

Advertisement

Top Bottom