View media item 3433United Airlines Boeing 757 in Star Alliance livery, by Seasider, hosted on Forums4airports.com

View media item 3432Thomson 787 Dreamliner at Manchester, by Seasider, hosted on Forums4airports.com

View media item 3431Singapore Airlines Boeing 777 in Star Alliance livery by Seasider, hosted on Forums4airports.com

View media item 3430Jet2 757 leased aircraft, by Seasider, hosted on Forums4airports.com

View media item 3429Delta Airlines Boeing 757 at Manchester airport, by Seasider, hosted on Forums4airports.com

View media item 3428American Airlines Boeing 767 in Oneworld livery, by Seasider, hosted on Forums4airports.com

:hatsoff:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures :hatsoff:

I definitely prefer the Star Alliance livery with the black tail. I think the white tail looks a little bland.

Didn't think we had a pair of adjoining stands that could handle 77Ws at the same time!

Yeah it's those 2 and stand 12 at T1 that are B77W capable. There are also 3 stands at T2 but there will be 4/5 next summer as 2 more contact stands are being reconfigured at T2 for more B77W ops (obviously 3 more movements this winter).

All the other B77W stands are remotes.

Don't wish to hijack the thread, but aside from SQ why are the extra B77W contact stands at T2 required?

Great shots. Can somebody point me at the process for posting images.
You have to make sure the images are downloaded to your PC/Laptop and then select 'upload a file' as you are about to post, then select whichever images you wish to post. If you want to add them to the media section, click on the media tab, then click 'add new' and select from your documents

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock