world_rep said:
Theres a DC3 due in about 16:00 for attention in air Livery, and a Kalitta air B744 is arriving about 15:00 to take up residency for the weekend.

And here she is outside the hangar...

small-za947_8-paul.jpg

Hi guys.

Just for your reference; MAN based Jet2 757, G-LSAI has swapped in Palma with LBA's G-LSAG, with G-LSAG now operating to MAN and G-LSAI now operating into Leeds.

Another aircraft change for Jet2.com
MAN Based 757 G-LSAA has swapped in Palma this afternoon with G-LSAK. G-LSAK is now operating into Manchester as LS832 and G-LSAA into Leeds as LS258.

Does anyone know why Etihad Airbus A330-343, A6-AFB is currently operating MAN - LAX?

I managed to spot it on FlightRadar as ETD8235.
Did it operate the Abu Dhabi route and then fly-empty to LAX for operational issues, or did it stop at MAN for fuel?

Regards,
Tom.

I guess its going to LA to pick up the Manchester City team as they are due home from their Pre Season tour of the USA after tonight's game with the LA Galaxy.

Incidentally I was just reading about the Etihad A330-200, A6-EYE logojet, that has been painted in a Manchester City paint scheme. The article says that this aircraft will fly the AUH-MAN route, but I thought all Etihad flights into MAN were on the 777. With the commencement of twice daily from next Monday are they downgrading the aircraft does anyone know?

Heres the article http://www.mcfc.co.uk/news/club-news/20 ... very-plane

and picture
1947626.jpg

Source: Charles Cunliffe, airliners.net

I'm not a City fan but I think that's great and even that get's one over Manchester United. :LOL:

Some up and coming football movements.

18th sees:
EL AL B737-800 arrive from TLV and stops until 19th with the Maccabi Tel Aviv team approx 11am
Arkia Israel B757-300 from TLV at 22:00 and out to DUB at 23:30 as IZ5427

Then,

21st sees:

Sun D'or B757-200 arrive under a position flight, then out to TLV at 09:45 as LY5428.

Will be nice to see some Israeli jets north of Watford.

No problem Aviador.

The Arkia is far too late for the likes of me to go and take a look, but, there are a few hardcore spotters out there who could want it.

I'm down to work on both the 18th and 19th so neither days are suitable for me to come across and have a look. I'm not sure about the 21st yet.

Is there a football match being played in Manchester tonight between two clubs, one possibly being Athens?

It seems there are a few charters that I have spotted on FlightRadar under Jet2.com.

G-GDFD is operating EXS6301 from Athens to Manchester
G-LSAB is operating EXS6341 from Athens to Manchester

Re: Movements & Heads Up

A chance to see a China Southern aircraft on UK shores this month.

Wednesday 30th November

CZ442 arrives from AMS at 0730 and CZ443 departs at 0930 to Wuhan, China

Aircraft is a B77F and as far as I'm aware this is the first visit of China Southern to UK shores.

Slight change for the EY21 today.

It is being run by A330-300X A6-AFD instead of the usual A330-200.

user001 said:
Slight change for the EY21 today.

It is being run by A330-300X A6-AFD instead of the usual A330-200.

Is the 300X basically an extended fuselage?

Is the 300X basically an extended fuselage

I think its an extended range -300. I know it would have been a lighter load, but, one (A6-AFB) recently ran MAN-LAX-MAN for Manchester City, which the normal -300's cannot do. It also has 1st class which the -200's don't have.

Re: Movements & Heads Up

PIA are to operate 2 charters via MAN to Papeete.

2/12/2011
PK7212 A 1140 from Karachi
PK7212 D 1240 to Papeete

3/12/2011
PK7213 A 0855 from Pateete and Santo Domingo
PK7213 D 1025 to Tribhuvan and Karachi

Type B747-300

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

Latest profile posts

My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out
All ready for my holiday to Iceland on Sunday! Flying with TUI for the first time.
1st time out and about with my camera for 4 months. 15km walked. Right ankle/foot is mot appreciative of what I did

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock