Delighted to see that 1 trans-atlantic route restarted today - Singapore Airlines to Houston.

Additionally Aer Lingus UK started their New York JFK service which is booked as an A321LR(?) but was actually operated by their A330.

For a short while on Monday, carrier LOT was bookable from MAN to WAW.

It's no longer available so possibly a loading error by the carrier, but MAN has been on LOT's future destination list for some time.

Route development vs route deterioration

Another Middle East route! Wonder* what the year on year seats to Middle East compares with the appalling TATL?

*would spend hours in excel doing this but it's not high on other peoples' to-do lists :)

Thank you CM. for all of the route development posts that you have put on various airport threads - much appreciated.

• Thanks
Reactions: CM.
A few snippets that might be of interest:

Courtesy of SPD_travels on Twitter - it appears that Ethiopian may be changing the route of their Manchester service from ADD-BRU-MAN to ADD-MAN-DUB. More details when known

It has been published on the Belfast City airport website that Flybe will announce its schedules next Tuesday 22nd March. They appear to confirm that the airlines first 2 main bases will be Birmingham and Belfast City - now will they be serving Manchester from BHD?

From SPD_Travels on Twitter

Info |

Apparently a new start up called Sentra Airways is aiming to run a 6 weekly Manchester-Accra flight. Website gives little away and no way will it start on May 1st, but it is registered in companies house

UK startup Sentra Airways (Manchester Int'l) will take delivery of its first aircraft this summer - a used A330-200 on long-term lease from Air Lease Corporation, the lessor announced. ch-aviation has learned that the jet in question is msn 1138, a 12-year-old jet last in service with Sichuan Airlines (3U, Chengdu Shuangliu) as B-6517. It is currently parked at Chengdu Shuangliu having conducted its last commercial flight on March 11.

A new start up airline called Nice Air look to be starting a New route from Akureyri (Iceland) to Manchester. With flights starting in October.
To add to my last post the start date and flights have now been confirmed and the route now starts on October 28th 2022 at 2 weekly Monday and Friday flights.

Thanks to SeanM1997 on twitter for info

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock