Status
Not open for further replies.
G-ZAPX is operating for Thomas Cook to Heraklion today after arriving from EMA yesterday.

Air Malta's first flight of the season will be 9H-AEO in the special "Valletta" livery.

A332 CS-TQW has arrived and is operating the Saturday (25th May) am Ibiza for TUI
A nice ride for some lucky travelers!
An interesting paint scheme too, it has the same theme as their A380 scheme raising awareness of plastic in the ocean.

It's now operating the TUI flight to Las Palmas but unfortunately the Titan and Wamos planes have positioned out to STN and MAD.

This mornings Iberia was an A321. I'm guessing this is champions league related?

The Czech Prague service has been pretty much taken over by 737s, almost all Smartwings but many of which still have the colours of former airlines, we have had an ex Eastern Airlines 738 in the last couple of days and are seeing an AirExplore 738 today (which is much less colourful).

FR24 shows Eurowings using D-ABDU on their morning DUS tomorrow which is another interesting scheme.

Wamos Air B744 EC-MDS just about to depart Madrid as TOM911P for Birmingham, due to be based all weekend for TUI, maybe Sir Ray might be flying back on it from Gran Canaria on Saturday evening?

one for the spotters this weekend!! :finger:

But it's not in your timetable :LOL:

I wonder where you copied this from . . . .

Weird. Use the Madrid filter on FR24 and the Wamos is showing. Put the BHX filter on and there is nought.

Wamos Air B744 EC-MDS just about to depart Madrid as TOM911P for Birmingham, due to be based all weekend for TUI, maybe Sir Ray might be flying back on it from Gran Canaria on Saturday evening?

one for the spotters this weekend!! :finger:

I have just received an email from TUi advising us that our flight tomorrow will be operated by Wamos so came on to see if it would be another A330.

Sadly the TUi email said this was 'to avoid any delay to the start of your holiday', obviously just a cut and paste but when we're ready to come home why rub it in :)

EC-MDS now on its way to LPA, one hour delayed. Looking online this morning there are some fairly dreadful reviews of people's past flights on it. Will be interesting to read Ray's opinion.

How cool catching a ride on the "Queen of the skies" :love:

How did TUI manage to get hold of a Wamos 747 with that important football match taking place today.:unsure:

Looking forward to hearing your report Ray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock