Massive fire over in Smethwick seen from the Library of Birmingham, I can still smell the smoke over the city centre :yuck:

Just got out here to Zante with my mates and i can’t believe it, i had an email to inform me i passed my interview, i’ve got a place! I’m going to be a pilot!! (Providing i pass the training that is, not going to get too ahead of myself)

I won’t remember too much of tonight I don’t think :D

Just got out here to Zante with my mates and i can’t believe it, i had an email to inform me i passed my interview, i’ve got a place! I’m going to be a pilot!! (Providing i pass the training that is, not going to get too ahead of myself)

Mate that really is incredible news, massive congratulations (y)

I now have an excuse to open my new Scotch :)

Have a great night.

Just got out here to Zante with my mates and i can’t believe it, i had an email to inform me i passed my interview, i’ve got a place! I’m going to be a pilot!! (Providing i pass the training that is, not going to get too ahead of myself) I won’t remember too much of tonight I don’t think :D

I raise my beer to you Glider. Many congratulations. Have a great celebration. Enjoy.

Fantastic news and congratulations!

Does this make it difficult to tell us your airline, or the opposite?

Because my account is anonymous, but i’m still being cautious, this colour is the only clue I want to give, but it should be more than enough ;)

Orange!

I raise my beer to you Glider. Many congratulations. Have a great celebration. Enjoy.

Cheers Ian! Enjoy the beer!

Great news, GliderPilot!

What are the next steps in the process (after recovering from the beers)?

Kevin

Thanks Kevin! Quick medical to make sure everythings in working order, and then i can start!

I opened my newest Cognac in recognition of your achievement Gliderpilot. I am sooo jealous since I am medically unable to get a PPL. It has to be my PC Flightsim these days grrrr!

Cheers JennyJet!! Enjoy the Cognac!

Fantastic news. Very well done. Many congratulations. It's not easy passing or from another perspective perhaps it is. ;)

By the time you qualify it might even be possible that BHX could be in the frame. If not, you'd be very welcome down the M5.

Delighted for you. Have a great night. You deserve it.

Fantastic news. Very well done. Many congratulations. It's not easy passing or from another perspective perhaps it is. ;)

By the time you qualify it might even be possible that BHX could be in the frame. If not, you'd be very welcome down the M5.

Delighted for you. Have a great night. You deserve it.

Thankyou very much, i’m sure i will, i’ll let you all know if i remember any of it tomorrow haha :D

Glider Pilot - have you seen all the damage that you have now caused to people's health? Whisky, cognac and goodness knows what else!!

Anyway that was fantastic news and I will have to open a bottle of Laphroig to drink to your future career.

Sláinte

Well done that man (y)

Glider Pilot - have you seen all the damage that you have now caused to people's health? Whisky, cognac and goodness knows what else!!

Anyway that was fantastic news and I will have to open a bottle of Laphroig to drink to your future career.

Sláinte

Thankyou! With good news comes good reward! Enjoy! :D
Well done that man (y)

Cheers Vile8er

Thanks BrumX!

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock