Random Stuff!

Advertisement

rollo

Platinum Member
Aug 26, 2014
The comedy show that is my football club the one and only Birmingham City continues.

It now emerges that they have again been charged by the EFL with failing to comply with the enforced financial plan following last seasons nine points deduction and if found guilty face a further points deduction this season.

There's got to be potential for a t.v. program about this shower just can't decide if it should be a comedy or tragedy or what it could be called.

stanedwards

May 22, 2013
As a Bluenose fan, can I move this conversation swiftly on to....Google Earth. It seems that for many airports Google has decided in it's wisdom to only show permanent things such as buildings and not to show things like pedestrians/cars...and parked planes. So the Google Earth overhead view of some airports such as BHX and LGA La Guardia is mostly devoid of parked planes. Why? beats me.

rollo

Platinum Member
Aug 26, 2014
Following Blues achievement in getting an away match at St Andrews next week it seems as they are the visitors to their own stadium it transpires they can claim travel expenses (petrol money) from the F.A. you couldn't really make up

Anyway as its Saturday I'm off to the pub for a swift pint.

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes
Following Blues achievement in getting an away match at St Andrews next week it seems as they are the visitors to their own stadium it transpires they can claim travel expenses (petrol money) from the F.A. you couldn't really make up

Anyway as its Saturday I'm off to the pub for a swift pint.
I suppose Blues will be in the away dressing room too. How far is it from the club offices to the changing rooms? The club could make a tidy sum on their travel expenses - perhaps as much as 20 pence.

Angie88

Mar 18, 2019
Birmingham

Ianbutty

Platinum Member
Feb 29, 2016
Essex

Random I know but Goldman Sachs would be great for Birmingham. I do think Local airport connectivity plays some bearing on decisions like this so I hope BHX continues the push to become a more ‘global gateway’ even to just help attract companies to invest in the city
HS2 will be key.

Top Bottom