The comedy show that is my football club the one and only Birmingham City continues.

It now emerges that they have again been charged by the EFL with failing to comply with the enforced financial plan following last seasons nine points deduction and if found guilty face a further points deduction this season.

There's got to be potential for a t.v. program about this shower just can't decide if it should be a comedy or tragedy or what it could be called.

If BCFC was an airline, which one would it be ??

The way they are going it may end up being Primera
full

As a Bluenose fan, can I move this conversation swiftly on to....Google Earth. It seems that for many airports Google has decided in it's wisdom to only show permanent things such as buildings and not to show things like pedestrians/cars...and parked planes. So the Google Earth overhead view of some airports such as BHX and LGA La Guardia is mostly devoid of parked planes. Why? beats me.

Following Blues achievement in getting an away match at St Andrews next week it seems as they are the visitors to their own stadium it transpires they can claim travel expenses (petrol money) from the F.A. you couldn't really make up

Anyway as its Saturday I'm off to the pub for a swift pint.

Following Blues achievement in getting an away match at St Andrews next week it seems as they are the visitors to their own stadium it transpires they can claim travel expenses (petrol money) from the F.A. you couldn't really make up

Anyway as its Saturday I'm off to the pub for a swift pint.
I suppose Blues will be in the away dressing room too. How far is it from the club offices to the changing rooms? The club could make a tidy sum on their travel expenses - perhaps as much as 20 pence.

Random I know but Goldman Sachs would be great for Birmingham. I do think Local airport connectivity plays some bearing on decisions like this so I hope BHX continues the push to become a more ‘global gateway’ even to just help attract companies to invest in the city
HS2 will be key.

Hope they can find suitable premises.Much as i like all the new high rise developments going on it has struck me they all seem residential
Plenty of new office space coming on stream. HS2 and a large skilled labour market with quality of schools and environemnt is making Brum an even better alternative to London.

Sadly there are still many problems with deprivation and some of the lowest qualification levels in the UK to deal with. A strange tale of two cities.

Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 103 Colmore Row is the tallest office tower U/C outside London :love:
I too look forward to seeing it completed but isn't it replacing a high rise office block that was already on the site?
So an increase in available office space but not in proportion to its size.

Sadly there are still many problems with deprivation and some of the lowest qualification levels in the UK to deal with. A strange tale of two cities.
[/QUOTE
Could not agree more Ianbutty. Whilst putting all its time and efforts into prestige projects it seems to have forgot the million who live here
useing its potholled roads and wondering when their rubbish bins will be emptied.

I am not a fan of showcasing prestige projects. We need to ensure that everyone ebnefits in these towers. Manchattan looks amazing, but zero affordable housing! At least brummies get some affordable housing out of the high rise. London is even worse with affordable housing being unaffordable and many of its towers devoid of residents.

This upturn in Birmingham's fortune is a great opportunity to ensure all communities benefit. But critical is education. The city is ranked quite high compared with other large UK cities in the education tables but there is a huge gap between the best and worst.

Everyone should have a basic human right to a good education and a decent home. Now where did I put my Guardian...

Sky Blues v the Blues or is it the Blues v Sky Blues. Whichever let's hope for a cracking game and a team who play at st Andrews coming out on top. If it is a replay the home team who played away at home will play at home, and the away team who play at home away will play away at their away home.

Confused...you will be after this week's episode.of soap...

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock