So now Goldman Sachs has put Birmingham firmly on the map with plans for their second largest UK office, could we at least try and get a daily JFK?! (Wishful thinking but it’s definitely helping put forward a case by BHX)

So now Goldman Sachs has put Birmingham firmly on the map with plans for their second largest UK office, could we at least try and get a daily JFK?! (Wishful thinking but it’s definitely helping put forward a case by BHX)

It will certainly help !

I little way out in Worcestershire but on the inbound flight path to Honily, the skies are empty save for RAF traffic to Brize Norton. Looking forward to the Midlands Air Festival, 4-6 June at Ragley Hall, Alcester. Very close to home. Red Arrows, Typhoon, B17 and BBMF Spitfire and Hurricane. Not flypasts but full display!

www.midlandsairfestival.com

Just checking in with you all in Brum! I hope you are all well and looking forward to your airport reopening to more flights soon.

Hi Aviador,

I am good thanks, hope you are too.

The new Eastern Embraer E170 to Gibraltar is going to be the busiest little jet flying around, don't you think ? They might need to charter in a Wamos 747 to get everybody looking for fun in the sun in GIB :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A little bit random but I was hoping for some inside information on the possible reintroduction of direct flights to Toronto? Really miss this service to see friends & the Transat flights always seemed pretty full when I used it so it was a shame to see it go. It’s just not as convenient travelling to other airports and it’s actually putting me off going!

Was going to say it depends on what AC wants to do with Transat, but they've dropped their takeover plans due to EU Commission objections. AC agreed to pay Transat $12.5m for calling the deal off.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock