• Admin
alcohol-alcoholic-beverage-bar-602750.jpg
Primarily a Friday and Saturday night thread for people to discuss their favourite tipples. Their latest Gin or Whisky collection or maybe the local ale.

Just finished some Perfect Storm fine ipa ale from Aldi..Cracking stuff looks like lager with all the hoppiness of real ale and very cheap too...Then about to start on a proper real ale called Ten Fifty from the Grainstore Brewery at Oakham in Rutland..chin chin

Just acquired a bottle of BOWMORE No.1 single malt for tonight, primarily to assist getting some sleep as my heavy doseage of Tramadol is failing me. Doctor approved as he can no longer assist legally with pharmaceutical care.

Such is life ⚡

Sorry to hear of your continued problems Jennyjet, but I can not fault you on your choice of Single Malt.

I will be over on the magical island next June and will visit a number of the distilleries and Bowmore will be on the list.

Well off to Edinburgh Castle Pub in Ancoats Urban Village and N1/4 Manchester. Re-opened after a number of years closed along with visits
to Mackie Mayor with Blackjack brewery bar, Smithfield Market Tavern, Bar Fringe ,Crown and Kettle and 7Brothers Tap and if time and willing
maybe Cask 2 or Soup Kitchen or Port St or Pie and Ale all within 1/2 mile of each other, maybe will have to continue next week. 10 years ago you could do the N1/4 in one evening now takes at least 4 evening just picking the real ale pubs or 1 very serious Christman pub crawl

hi all
2 pints of brains the reverend james in spoons in rochdale,then back home to leeds to our local pub in x/gates for 4 pints of skinners cornish knocker, a dam good night.
regards
SNOWMAN

Turned into a very good night out finished at 7 bro7hers as we ran out of time, beer of night Chocolate Raspberry stout at
Mackie Mayor

Just acquired a bottle of BOWMORE No.1 single malt for tonight, primarily to assist getting some sleep as my heavy doseage of Tramadol is failing me. Doctor approved as he can no longer assist legally with pharmaceutical care.

Such is life ⚡
Sorry to hear that @JENNYJET at least you can self prescribe the Whisky and have as many drams as you choose.

Last edited:
Mrs F and I have managed to devour a couple of very nice bottles of Malbec this evening.

She's gone off to bed so I've started on another box of Stella Artoris. Better not have too much as I'm decorating tomorrow.

Ben Bracken Single Malt Islay Whisky. Not the true Islay malts that I'm use to but, at £17.9 from Lid, it's certainly good value with a nice peaty hit.

Speaking of Lidl I`ve been sampling a Spanish White Riojo from their Cepa Lebrel range..under £5. Excellent taste and a proper bargain.

Just about to whip up a pink gin fizz :)

giphy.gif

Malbec to follow.

The whole gin craze has completely passed me by.....I’ve tried numerous ones and I can’t say I’ve disliked them but it just doesn’t do anything for me.

Currently enjoying a few rum and cokes.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock