Looks quality (y)

The optimist in me can't wait to see this rise but the Brummie in me is dreading the three year wait followed by the inevitable massive scaling down to an insignificant stump :X3:

In other news the tallest tower at Exchange Square Phase 2 is 36 floors and 111 metres, still dont like the design though but a significant tower and next to One Eastside.

Ooooooooooh I love great density and Brum certainly has lots. (y)

Mind you the Crown Plaza hotel is now rather hemmed in :wideyed:

3 Arena Central, fully let to HMRC

View attachment 13097

View attachment 13098

I love how Arena Central and Paradise are shaping up. The transformation of the whole area is already astonishing and it's far from done.

In other news the tallest tower at Exchange Square Phase 2 is 36 floors and 111 metres, still dont like the design though but a significant tower and next to One Eastside.

It can't be as bad as those awful Masshouse buildings :vomit:

Eastside is getting some great tall buildings but I hope consideration is given to street level.

Another proposal for Eastside, more details to follow (y)

Full credit to 'Birmingham' from SSC for the image.

WHITE-CROW-STUDIOS_GROSVENOR-STREET_ARCHITECTURAL-CGI.jpg

Thanks for the info Ray, as soon as I have read my daily FFA news, I will be making a connection with SSC to have a more detailed look at this new tower. It looks different that's for sure (y)

It would be great if someone could get the full text of the article as it's behind a paywall for me.

The full article has been posted on SSC, I'm not sure that I can copy it on to here.

For this development it says 'at least 600 flats in towers of up to 30 storeys'.

For elsewhere in the city it also mentions that 'Birmingham City Council is warming to high density resi schemes' and that 'towers of up to 60 storeys are in pre-application discussions'.

ONE EASTSIDE

6.83 In terms of technical safeguarding, there are no issues owing to the bearing and
distance of the proposed development from Birmingham International Airport.
Airspace restrictions to aircraft altitude above the proposed development mean that
there is sufficient clearance above the development to maintain safety and regularity
of aircraft operations.

(y)

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock