Nuts, I was planning to use that late night flight to connect to Erbil.

Do any other UK airports still have a late night, very early morning Turkish Airlines flight for end of March?

Ah well, extra early flight from Heathrow with Austrian it is. Glad I hadn't booked it already.

A while since some good news from TK. Airbus A330-300 operating this coming Saturday on the AM flight:

TK1993 IST 0845 MAN 0950 333
TK1994 MAN 1120 IST 1820 333

3 x A330 in last 2 weeks. Shows short term memory loss and how fickle the traveling public actually are.

Last edited:
This point is also valid for the 'trump slump' and I am sure that this rocky time for TATL travel will soon end. Will Turkish operate more A330s into Manchester or will the night flight be reinstated?

Turkish operate more A330s into Manchester or will the night flight be reinstated

1. Almost certainly
2. Likely in 2018 summer timetable

The Turkish coast and that hill side village "dump of a place Hisaronu" has a military ring of steel presence . I would have no problem vacationing here today - its safer than the south of France imho and a site lot cheaper (provided you ignore the carpet sellers especially when trapped on a day excursion - they always stop at a warehouse !)

I've just had a quick look and no more A330s scheduled in April, but I'm not sure if they are planned that far ahead- usually they come to light about a week in advance. Would be nice to see some special liveries.

Great to see more A330 appearances - I'm hoping these become more of a regular appearance, rather than a one-off.

Some nice treats from Turkish throughout July:
16th, 18th, 19th, 22nd, 24th July: Airbus A330-300 operating (mix of morning and afternoon flights)

17th July: Boeing 777-300ER operates:
TK1996 dep 1650 arr 2255

Adds to the list of B77W operators, which has slipped with SQ and CX adopting the A350.

Looking at it not too scientifically, it appears a 26% reduction in potential seats led to 24% few passengers in April. Seat factors consistent, yield may be slightly up as they can inflate prices a little with the squeeze on capacity?

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock