TUi Airlines UK

Advertisement

ROC10

Jan 1, 2019
UK
I had a quick check of the TUI website and these would appear to be the planned flights for CWL over the next few weeks (from 3rd August). TUI’s Spanish flights from all bases currently seem to be planned to start from Monday 10th August but this is, of course, uncertain so I have omitted Spanish flights.

Monday
AM: DLM
PM: no flights

Tuesday
AM: no flights
PM: ZTH (starts 11/08)

Wednesday
PM: AYT/RHO

Thursday
PM: DLM

Friday
PM: CFU

Saturday
PM: KGS/RHO

Sunday
PM: PFO/LCA (start 16/08)

Severn

Premium Member
Subscriber
Mar 24, 2012
Bristol, UK
Saturday 1st August 2020

TUI B738 (G-TAWA) operated BHX-AYT this afternoon. It then positioned empty back to CWL to become the second based aircraft.

G-TAWD arrived on Friday and today operated out and back to Kos, Greece

Jerry

Staff member
Subscriber
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
That's surprising as I thought there was only enough work for one ac

geoff

Aug 3, 2018
Port Talbot
There were two TUI departures on Thursday to Dalaman and Antalya, taking off within an hour, but all TUI departures have vanished off the CWL departures board, there is a TUI Dalaman flight due out tomorrow.

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
Yes
That's surprising as I thought there was only enough work for one ac
There were two TUI departures on Thursday to Dalaman and Antalya, taking off within an hour, but all TUI departures have vanished off the CWL departures board, there is a TUI Dalaman flight due out tomorrow.
TUI has now been restored to the departure board.
ROC10's post (see below) suggests that there are two pm departures on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays (some beginning next week). There are no am flights shown on any of these days. In fact, Monday is the only day with an am flight. I presume all these gaps are the result of TUI suspending Spanish destinations.

I had a quick check of the TUI website and these would appear to be the planned flights for CWL over the next few weeks (from 3rd August). TUI’s Spanish flights from all bases currently seem to be planned to start from Monday 10th August but this is, of course, uncertain so I have omitted Spanish flights.

Monday
AM: DLM
PM: no flights

Tuesday
PM: ZTH (starts 11/08)

Wednesday
PM: AYT/RHO

Thursday
PM: DLM