• Hi Guest . We are in the process of installing new software. If you notice a glitch please let us know.

Leeds Bradford Airport Parking

airforced

May 5, 2010
North Yorkshire
Here`s the site..https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel/cheap-airport-parking
Scroll down until you come to Travel Extras and go in from there.Covers all airports as well as seaports in the UK and does parking, hotels, lounges etc..Worth a look..You get more bang for your bucks
Very interesting Paully and thanks for flagging that site for us. Just checked it as I'm fying from Donny soon and their parking, via the Moneysaving expert site is £10 cheaper than the official airport site for my 1 week trip so I'll be booking through them shortly. Checked LBA too out of interest and Sentinel works out cheaper too. Go through the Moneysavingexpert site though as the Holiday Extras site doesn't give any discount if you book directly through them.

dmrodgers

Jun 22, 2010
Very interesting Paully and thanks for flagging that site for us. Just checked it as I'm fying from Donny soon and their parking, via the Moneysaving expert site is £10 cheaper than the official airport site for my 1 week trip so I'll be booking through them shortly. Checked LBA too out of interest and Sentinel works out cheaper too. Go through the Moneysavingexpert site though as the Holiday Extras site doesn't give any discount if you book directly through them.
Thanks for the info 'airforced', just looked for my trip to the Netherlands in September to visit family and it saves me £8.40 for 7 days parking over booking direct with Sentinal. One thing however, it states that return flight delay cover insurance is £1.99 extra bookable at the time. As booking with Sentinal covers you automatically for flight delay, essential when booking a LBA flight as you are never sure which airport you are going to come back to due to weather, one assumes a booking through Holidays Extra does not cover for this. Does anyone know if this is the case otherwise it would not be offered.

airforced

May 5, 2010
North Yorkshire
Quite right. Whether the 'extras' offered during the booking process are necessary or just a ruse to get a bit more from you I'm not sure. The extra may or may not go to Sentinel! I've been a Sentinel user for many years and very happy indeed with the service they provide and, to be honest, for £8.40 I wouldn't bother . I'd just get my 10% off, or whatever it is, by booking direct via the web with them. However a point to consider when booking through such as Holiday Extras is the time window that you will be charged for whatever the times you submit.

Most car parking is charged in 24 hour periods therefore entering a much later time of leaving the car park possibly won't affect the price and may well cover for unexpected delays/diversions. I haven't tried it with Sentinel but I have looked at that for my upcoming trip from Donny and it holds true there. Just a thought. I've yet to decide whether to go via the Holiday Extras route or book direct and pay the £10 or so extra it would cost.

paully

Jan 22, 2018
Dewsbury
We were once delayed about 4 hours due to weather (november) while parked at Sentinal and booked through the Holiday Extras site but nothing extra was charged for the delay on that occasion.

dmrodgers

Jun 22, 2010
We were once delayed about 4 hours due to weather (november) while parked at Sentinal and booked through the Holiday Extras site but nothing extra was charged for the delay on that occasion.
Thanks for that info Paully. We had booked through Sentinal last September and we caught up in the Monarch collapse out in Portugal. Arrive back in the UK on one of the repatriation flights which went to Gatwick and then coach up to Leeds arriving some 10 hours later than originally planned. No charge from Sentinal for the delay so hopefully no surcharge if booked with Holiday Extras.

May 12, 2018
Barnsley
We are booked into the 1432 lounge for the 7th June, only ever been to LBA once and thought the Yorkshire lounge was shocking. I’m currently looking for parking for 17th sept for a week at LBA but can only find on site for £52 does anyone know any cheaper sites to look at that was through holiday extras x

May 12, 2018
Barnsley
We are wanting to book for 17th sept for a week and can only find it for £51 via holiday extras for on site parking we normally do the long stay. Does anyone know of any cheaper sites please

paully

Jan 22, 2018
Dewsbury
We are wanting to book for 17th sept for a week and can only find it for £51 via holiday extras for on site parking we normally do the long stay. Does anyone know of any cheaper sites please

If you haven't already, you need to access holiday extras site via the Martyn Lewis pages to obtain the bigger discounts

airforced

May 5, 2010
North Yorkshire
Take a look at Sentinel. I've used them for years. They are a couple of minutes from the terminal via a courtesy shuttle bus with many on here recommending them. You just drop your car off and they park it up and when you are due back they bring it round to near where the bus drops you off. All parking is sucure and on-site. Link here https://www.sentinelcarpark.co.uk/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlceP-J-A2wIVBLvtCh3Bkw3zEAAYASAAEgIXIfD_BwE

Also note that there is a 10% discount of the price if you register with them. You can do this and get the discount when making your first booking. I had quick look and assuming your stay actually works out at 8 days it will cost you, as a Member, £45.

Offint

Feb 6, 2016
Ilkley
We are booked into the 1432 lounge for the 7th June, only ever been to LBA once and thought the Yorkshire lounge was shocking. I’m currently looking for parking for 17th sept for a week at LBA but can only find on site for £52 does anyone know any cheaper sites to look at that was through holiday extras x
Good Luck for the lounge it was a disaster for my wife and me....paid the upgrade, lots of things on the menu were not available....if you have a morning flight you can order a freshly cooked breakfast....so they say. My first experience was a total farce which they blamed on shortage of staff as it had only been opened 2 weeks before........what a shortage of staff has to do with no ‘speciality pies’ available as they are advertised is something I don't get.....plus other items on the menu.

Top Bottom