Edson Arantes do Nascimento.... Pele at the age of 82. Three time World Cup winner, scorer of over 1200 goals in his career. the cream of the cream of footballers. What we see done now by popularly styled "greatest of all time" players, he had already done it and during the era of literally when only a player had a limb severed would see someone be sent off for foul play and on pitches that can best be described as average. If he were to have played in this era where players are more protected and on the carpets known as pitches then there really wouldn't be a dispute in his stature in the game.

An immensely talented footballer who was an inspiration to many. He was one of those few sportsmen who transcends their nationality (another would be Usain Bolt), who even if he was playing against your team, you'd want to see him at his best. I believe he was also very much a gentleman and most certainly a legend.

RIP Pele and thank you for all of the wonderful entertainment.

The finest of all footballers for me, a gentlemen on and off the pitch and the player who more than any who turned football in the 1970 world cup
into the global sport it is now.

Jeff Beck RIP

Rock/Blues Rock guitar legend Jeff Beck had passed away, aged 78.

Thank you for the wonderful music, Jeff. Heaven will be rockin' tonight!

RIP John Motson.
I grew up listening to his football commentaries on Radio 2, Saturday Afternoons. Long before Radio 5 Live was created. Always a fair commentary and the injection of enthusiasm in the dull periods of a game. I particularly recall that Ronnie Radford goal for Hereford v Newcastle in the FA Cup, and standing outside Watford in a sheepskin coat, covered in snow! to report the match was postponed.
A sad loss.

Maybe the most famous Israeli actor. Chaim Topol died a few days ago. Roles in For Your Eyes Only and Flash Gordon but will be eternally remembered for his portrayal of Tevye in Fiddler On The Rood - something he did 3500 times. The mos famous song from it.. If I Were A Rich Man

I saw him.once perform as Lily Savage at The Epstine Theatre Liverpool, we was on the front row, which was quite terrifying, but hilarious. Anyone trying to heckle didn't stand a chance

I saw him.once perform as Lily Savage at The Epstine Theatre Liverpool, we was on the front row, which was quite terrifying, but hilarious. Anyone trying to heckle didn't stand a chance

He was very funny, I would of loved to b ethere when he was performing at the Vauxhall Tavern in London when the police raided back in the 70s. Apparently it was so funny :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jerry Springer has past away aged 79. For younger members, he was the US version of Jeremy Kyle. I always liked his show, far more entertaining than Jeremy Kyle so far as daytime TV goes.
download.jpeg

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock