Spectacular! Is there much of a view from the big wheel? It seems dwarfed by its surroundings.

You probably can see St Andrews whether that's much of a view ( it's not a church) is debatable particularly if you are of a claret & blue persuasion.

The city centre is built on raised ground.

I can confirm neither are visible and both are mediocre stadiums and football club's compared to our northern cities.

Birmingham by now should have at least 1 "mega" stadium

I bet if the UK/Ireland joint World Cup bid wins , Birmingham wouldn't even have representation and why would we, there are plenty of superior stadiums to choose from, a world away from Villa Park.

:censored::censored::censored:

The time has nearly come Ray, well as long as we are not in lockdown, lol

Forget any lockdown, as soon as this place is open I'm booking a table.

Pre-dinner cocktails at The Alchemist, post-dinner ale at The Old Contemptibles with a night at The Grand..... perfect (y)

I'm so sad the The Jekyll and Hyde has permanently closed it's doors, such a fantastic pub. Really hoping there is someone out there who can revive it.

Forget any lockdown, as soon as this place is open I'm booking a table.

Pre-dinner cocktails at The Alchemist, post-dinner ale at The Old Contemptibles with a night at The Grand..... perfect (y)

I'm so sad the The Jekyll and Hyde has permanently closed it's doors, such a fantastic pub. Really hoping there is someone out there who can revive it.
Grand night out.

Roll on 2022...big year for the City.

Cracking picture but definitely not the best angle to truly show off the full extent of the Birmingham skyline :unsure:

In the next few weeks I'll try and make some time* to grab a picture from Tyseley or Adderley Park.

* I bet I forget

Cracking picture but definitely not the best angle to truly show off the full extent of the Birmingham skyline :unsure:

In the next few weeks I'll try and make some time* to grab a picture from Tyseley or Adderley Park.

* I bet I forget

Yes please, that would be great mate (y)

I once lived near Adderley Park, a tortuous experience with an employer that directed me to the study of law. He was a Barrister conducting a Bookmaking business, he saw an opportunity and exploited it. Apparently, he gained the business in liew of outstanding fees. He taught me the intricacies of Racing and the betting side of things but also the logic behind everything relevant to the business.

I lived above the premises in Pretoria Road, Bordesley Green, whereby if one looked at someone in anyway offensively or with attitude, a certain stabbing or shooting may follow. It was a nasty area, not as bad as one I resided in Redditch before my current location.

To be honest, I would return to Birmingham if an opportunity presented. My hobby calls!

I once lived near Adderley Park, a tortuous experience with an employer that directed me to the study of law. He was a Barrister conducting a Bookmaking business, he saw an opportunity and exploited it. Apparently, he gained the business in liew of outstanding fees. He taught me the intricacies of Racing and the betting side of things but also the logic behind everything relevant to the business.

I lived above the premises in Pretoria Road, Bordesley Green, whereby if one looked at someone in anyway offensively or with attitude, a certain stabbing or shooting may follow. It was a nasty area, not as bad as one I resided in Redditch before my current location.

To be honest, I would return to Birmingham if an opportunity presented. My hobby calls!

JENNYJET we are trying to put a positive spin on the city, not put them off :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lighting app has arrived.

2022/00277/PAThe Mercian 212-221 Broad Street City Centre Birmingham B15 1AYApplication to determine the details of conditions 12 (lighting scheme) and 24 (car park management and travel plan) attached to planning approval 2017/08357/PA17-01-2022

View attachment 25077
Photo credit to Metrogogo on Skyscrapercity.com (y)

View attachment 25078

Looking across towards Birmingham from the A446 by Coleshill today and this thing really does dominate the skyline.

Can't wait for the Octagon to take over (y)

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock