You don't need c-cleaner. Just go to your browser settings (Google Chrome etc) and clear your cookies and cache.

They weren't working for me earlier but they are now and that's without deleting cookies or cache.

Beware that C Cleaner was subject to having a Trojan last year distributing malware - C Cleaner is not independent anymore being purchased by avast in 2017, subsequently it now actively monitors your systems and pushes silence updates.

Its a decision for you to make one way or another - the Trojan has been removed of course but the program isn't all sweetness and light like it used to be.

Beware that C Cleaner was subject to having a Trojan last year distributing malware - C Cleaner is not independent anymore being purchased by avast in 2017, subsequently it now actively monitors your systems and pushes silence updates.

Its a decision for you to make one way or another - the Trojan has been removed of course but the program isn't all sweetness and light like it used to be.

Thanks Jammam. I used CCleaner for a few years but don't now and I hadn't heard about the dubious nature of todays product until reading your linked article. For anyone still using CCleaner the article is a must read. The Trojan bit is a red herring though as Avast sorted that as soon as they were aware and, lets face it, almost anyone can get hacked these days.

There seems to have been a spate of mishaps at Manchester airport over the last few weeks. I hope they are being more thoughtful with their social media responses this time.

Forgot to tell you all in my Consultative Meeting update, but it was confirmed that the TV series about LBA will be screened on 16th July initially and there are 6 programmes. There was no information given as to what the programme is called or how frequently the episodes are to be aired. I just hope it is a positive programme about the airport. I have no doubt though that it will prompt the usual histrionics about LBA being a tin pot airport on a foggy hill, as usual. Nothing stirs up the negative emotions more than an airport!!

Forgot to tell you all in my Consultative Meeting update, but it was confirmed that the TV series about LBA will be screened on 16th July initially and there are 6 programmes. There was no information given as to what the programme is called or how frequently the episodes are to be aired. I just hope it is a positive programme about the airport. I have no doubt though that it will prompt the usual histrionics about LBA being a tin pot airport on a foggy hill, as usual. Nothing stirs up the negative emotions more than an airport!!
Is this for regional output or will it be shown nationally?

]
I don't know Local Yokel, sorry. I don't even know which channel is screening it!
Many thanks anyway. No doubt you will update us as things become clearer.:)

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock