Flying from big bad airport on other side of hill on Sunday lunchtime to Southend with Flybe/Stobart Air seen as it hasn't cost me anything!
Then fly British Airways back to Leeds on Monday evenings BA1344 from Heathrow. (Was going say flying on the "Shuttle" but can't really call it that now.)

Perhaps it should now be called "scuttle" rather than "shuttle". Anyone know how forward bookings are looking on the 1/2 daily scuttle services we are keeping in S18.

hi all
family have been busy booking holidays this week
brother-in -law benidorm in may with jet2 holidays
son and family (4) portaventura (salou) in may with jet2 holidays
daughter and family (4) majorca in august with jet2 holidays
all using sentinel for car parking
regards
snowman

The service from Jet2 was excellent again, didn't get the new 737 but as stated full on 3/2 and 3 spare seats yesterday. It took us 3hr5mins yesterday as 100mph headwinds. Crew excellent on both flights although the Captain announcement on outbound was a little garbled.

Going to attempt to get to Newquay next Tuesday on one of Flybe`s Paraffin Parrots.I say attempt due to having closely observed the latest..maybe/maybe not weather forecast, for slight dusting to major fall of snow. LBA attracts snow like a magnet attracts lead so Mrs P wants us to stay at the Travelodge the night before and trudge/walk normally to the terminal. If it is heavy getting from the Dewsbury/Morley area even for an afternoon flight can be iffy..The threat of it can bring the roads to a halt, let alone a few flakes.Ha well good fun and a story for the Grandkids..I`ll keep you posted..Have checked the travel insurance and we`re covered if Flybe blob:kiss::D

hi paully
hope all goes well for you,and flymaybe pull there finger out.
regards
snowman

hi 300boy
it just goes to show how wrong you can be.
snowman
ps
have a go at TUI for me and see if you can get them to fly to malaga from LBA im sick of trying.
sm

hi 300boy
snowman
ps
have a go at TUI for me and see if you can get them to fly to malaga from LBA im sick of trying.
sm

According to the post by Severn on 25th January on the TUi thread, they are doing a weekly flight to Malaga using their own (or Sunwing) aircraft. I have just confirmed this on their website - the flight is on Sunday. And didn't they do it last year on a Monarch aircraft?

hi 300boy
snowman
ps
sm

Snowman you do realise that TUI Airways (UK) are operating a 1x weekly Leeds-Malaga service this summer 2018 season using the based Boeing 737-800 on a Sunday. Flights are planned to operate as follows.

TOM3744 = LBA 06:05 – AGP 10:05 / TOM3745 = AGP 11:20 – LBA 13:15

hi lbaspotter/white heather
to be honest i had forgot the new sunday flight, but the sunday flights are too expensive for us the wed flight from don is £200 pounds cheaper for us in late july.
regards
snowman

300boy/lba spotter
got a call last week from a friend who works for tui saying that some of the tui holidays to agp had been reduced to more in line with DSA,and low and behold we have booked a 2week holiday in june £200 cheaper than DSA,hope the flight is not a slow seller hence the drop in price,such a pity they dont do AGP in winter as we are flying from DSA later this month, still its a start.
regards to all
snowman

Off to Tenerife on Friday on LS223. Just hoping the fog stay away, weather looking more hopeful at LBA than earlier in the week.

Start next week using LS185/LS186 month on month off to Spain until November.
Have to fit in some AGP to ALC/VLC flights to see out grandson in Jalon as well as LBA to ALC flights for the same purpose.

After seeing BA shred the Leeds schedule, I thought my time on this route was done. Just booked a return for next month so will be interested to see both the loads that are now being carried and also the terminal improvements.

Well I thought 2018 was going to be a blank year for me flying through LBA but now have a trip to JER with Jet2 at end of June and risking BA to connect for a USA holiday at Christmas. I am hoping may get another leisure trip and some business ones in too now

Just flown back from Dusseldorf this afternoon and the flight was almost full (the crew made an announcement that it was full booked but there must have been some no shows as a handful of seats weren't taken) - early into LBA, no queue at passport and bags off almost immediately - very quick turnaround!

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock