Deep cuts across the UK with even LTN losing 7 routes so at least we're not alone.

Krakow - Covered (for now) by 3x weekly Ryanair and 2x weekly Jet2.
Warsaw - We still have Ryanair to Modlin although that is down to just twice weekly for winter. There was interest from LOT a few years ago but I wouldn't expect them anytime soon.
Bucharest - From 8 flights per week to nothing, can only hope that Ryanair see potential but I won't hold my breath on that one.
Wroclaw - Could only be Ryanair but again I won't hold my breath for anything.

The losses keep stacking up and the already extensive list of lost destinations just keeps getting longer. Unless they can get some orange tails in sooner rather than later I really don't see where they can go from here.

I think we all need to wait and see on this one. I would be extremely surprised if we lost those routes and what makes me more surprised is which destinations have been dropped as those are the strongest routes, the Bucharest for example has solid passenger figures all year-round, I think if they sent an A330 for that service they'd fill it :LOL:. I think it is more likely that Wizz are updating frequencies or moving aircraft. Let's all not be too disheartened at this point!

You never know by some miracle we might get some new routes.

ALL WIZZ ROUTES ARE BOOKABLE AGAIN FROM BHX

It looks like W!ZZ were just doing some schedule changes probably due to the changing around of aircraft numbers at certain bases and addition of routes across the network.

Bucharest- Remains 3x Weekly
Operates on Tue, Thur & Sat departing BHX at 21:50.

From 20th July Schedule Change will then operate on Mon, Wed & Fri departing BHX at 20:45*

*Changes to 20:55 from 25th Oct.

Budapest -Remains 2x Weekly
Operates Tue at 18:30 and Sat at 08:30.

From 25th Oct flights depart on Wed & Sun at 18:40.

Cluj-Napoca- Remains 2x Weekly
Operates Wed & Sun departing BHX at 21:05*

*From 28th Oct departs at 21:40.

Warsaw- Remains 2x Weekly
Operates Tue at 19:30 and Sat at 19:50.

From 20th July operates on Mon and Fri departing BHX at 19:10.

Wrocław- Remains 2x Weekly
Operates Mon and Fri at 16:25

Only currently bookable until end of summer schedule.

----------------------
Kraków
This route also looks to be remaining at 2x Weekly but schedule still appears to be being loaded as it is currently gappy with no departures in September.

Using TV or film personalities to promote a business is a very risky strategy. And while there was a certain charm and authenticity with George Clooney and his Nespresso adverts, i somehow don't think Gemma Collins will cut the mustard with Wizzair. The first, probably tactful, the second, more tacky....

Oh dear :mad: personally I am not a fan of Gemma Collins, a z rated celebrity in my eyes, think she's a bit like Marmite, you either love her or hate her!

Guess it might attract people from Essex to fly with Wizz or the young females!! Apparently she tweet about her new deal and spelt the airline "Whizz Air"" need I say more??

Kevin and Jenny, your so lucky not knowing who she is!!! ;)

Another one here who has no idea who she is and from what I've read I don't think I'll bother doing any investigating.

I did notice an advert on the Wizz website with her image in the background, something about a diva travelling from Luton? :unsure:

Yeah!! The great Leonard Rossiter and Cinzano down the boobs of Collins.

Why cannot Birmingham Airport come up with a memorable marketing campaign that Luton stumbled upon and we are talking about today?

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock