Advertisement

Infinite Flight Simulator Community Forum

Hi guys and gals out there. Do we have any forum members who participate on Infinite Flight?

I'm trying to establish if we have any Forums4airports users who use Infinite Flight Live so we can have a forum meet-up at an airport we choose on here?

Those of you who are not familiar, Infinite Flight is available for both Android and Apple devices. Charges apply for aircraft types, regions and to use Infinite Flight Live.

Example Infinite Flight:

One of my gripes about Infinite Flight is it's night time visibility of airfields. Runway lighting intensity, is extremely poor in comparison with X-Plane 10/11 and the lack of approach lights and taxiway lighting is frustrating.

Advertisement

One of my gripes about Infinite Flight is it's night time visibility of airfields. Runway lighting intensity, is extremely poor in comparison with X-Plane 10/11 and the lack of approach lights and taxiway lighting is frustrating.
apparently the taxiway lights are coming soonish. my understanding is they are there but there is some work to do before they can enable them.

still an incredible sim considering the limitations of phones/tablets tho :)

I used to prefer Infinite Flight over X-Plane 10 for mobile devices but I think I prefer X-Plane 10 now. It has detailed scenery such as terminal buildings and cityscapes along with detailed useable cockpit interface for those who fancy more of a challenge. Infinite Flight wins for the number of airfields.

Advertisement

Top Bottom