• Admin
Hi guys and gals out there. Do we have any forum members who participate on Infinite Flight or other flight simulators?

If we have any Forums4airports users who use Infinite Flight Live we could potentially have a forum get-together at an airport we choose on here?

Those of you who are not familiar, Infinite Flight is available for both Android and Apple devices. Charges apply for aircraft types, regions and to use Infinite Flight Live.

Example Infinite Flight:

Last edited:
One of my gripes about Infinite Flight is it's night time visibility of airfields. Runway lighting intensity, is extremely poor in comparison with X-Plane 10/11 and the lack of approach lights and taxiway lighting is frustrating.

One of my gripes about Infinite Flight is it's night time visibility of airfields. Runway lighting intensity, is extremely poor in comparison with X-Plane 10/11 and the lack of approach lights and taxiway lighting is frustrating.

apparently the taxiway lights are coming soonish. my understanding is they are there but there is some work to do before they can enable them.

still an incredible sim considering the limitations of phones/tablets tho :)

I used to prefer Infinite Flight over X-Plane 10 for mobile devices but I think I prefer X-Plane 10 now. It has detailed scenery such as terminal buildings and cityscapes along with detailed useable cockpit interface for those who fancy more of a challenge. Infinite Flight wins for the number of airfields.

Hi @Aviador, I have only just seen this hidden away section of the forum and I love Infinite Flight! I have the global subscription and I'm currently grade 4 and I'm finding it so hard to get to grade 4. It's only because I don't have the time to land 100 times! Currently on 34 but it's so hard to get loads in especially when I'm following the live ATC as sometimes it can be a 3 hour flight with one landing. The only problem is I enjoy the ATC too much especially on ILS approach!

I also really enjoy Unmatched Air Traffic Control which EVERYONE should download and try it's really good fun especially once you have collected all your favourite airlines, only thing lacking is updates. I had two things to luck forward to in June the new update (which hasn't yet arrived) and Chery's new song...(another guilty pleasure I'm also partially ashamed off!)

I need to get back on there. I've not been on it for a while. I do prefer Xplane10 but the Infinite Flight ATC and option to fly from your local airport is good. I'll let you know when I'm back on and we'll have a forums4airports touch and go session at LBA or BHX or somewhere? Hopefully we might get one or two others involved too.

Recently I was making my approach into Cagliari and I saw a purple dot above me and it was a dev test flighting the aircraft so we may be seeing it very soon?

How are you finding IF these days? Am still enjoying it and now part of a VA so I have a bit of structure to what I do.

I tend to subscribe for a month at a time, cancel for a couple of month then subscribe again. I've done that a few times. I do that because I know I dont have the time to use it as much as I'd like.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock