• Admin
The Weather Thread
LATEST.jpg
pexels-pixabay-53459.jpg
Discussions about weather...

Last edited:
The MET Office is now giving a 'red' weather warning for me in the East of England. I'm sure we'll be without power, as it usually only takes a butterfly to break wind, for the power to go off here. At least, I've got some beers in!

Kevin

There is a warning that temperatures could reach 34C today. This is just a few days after some were still using the heating overnight. Please stay hydrated, wear a light hat/keep in the shade when outdoors and check on any elderly neighbours.

Kevin

London perhaps but for the majority of us it's been an anti climax. A warm day, nothing to write home about. Back to cooler weather for tomorrow so make the most of what's left of the warm weather today.

Hot and humid here in Cambridgeshire. Looking at reports for the temperature today, I've seen between 30C and 32C. Significantly cooler tomorrow, with rain due in the afternoon. Possible thunderstorms on Sunday morning.

Kevin

After a glorious, but very hot, day yesterday, it's all doom and gloom today with wind, rain and thunderstorms forcast :(

Today's weather has been fantastic. a lovely cool damp breeze. Today's weather had been very useful indeed for our gardens and wildlife with a splash of water everywhere, let's not forget about that.

Yesterday was too hot, loooooooooool

This week in my home town isn't looking too bad from Monday, back up 25 degrees on Tuesday/Wednesday ;-)

I'd love to return to Bude someday, though I bet it's changed so much from my childhood. I don't think the Sky was glowing last night, but it certainly was on Saturday night. Looks like it's going to be back to an above-average temperature week for some with back-to-back sunshine on Wednesday and Thursday for Falmouth!

High temperatures predicted for today especially in the south east and east of the country. There are 'heat-health alerts' in place until Friday.

Please, stay hydrated and be thoughtful of your neighbours, especially if they are elderly. Other than that, enjoy the summer weather but don't stay out in the sun for too long. I remember having heat-stroke as a kid (playing Cricket in the local park on a blisteringly hot day) and it's not nice!

Kevin

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock