Great pictures, will aim to head in for a walkabout in the coming weeks.

Do we have any news about One Eastside?

One Eastside is going through a judicial review at present due to an objection from Nikal (Exchange Square) over the road. It looks like they have thrown there toys out of the pram due to a bigger taller tower being built opposite, lol. Only in Brum does stuff like this happen, he he he

One Eastside is going through a judicial review at present due to an objection from Nikal (Exchange Square) over the road. It looks like they have thrown there toys out of the pram due to a bigger taller tower being built opposite, lol. Only in Brum does stuff like this happen, he he he

Thanks mate (y)

I heard about the review but didn't realise that it was still ongoing. Lets hope for a successful conclusion soon.

Plans have been submitted for 'The Octagon'.

Really like this one (y)

Octagon-at-Paradise-2.jpg

Screenshot-2020-10-18-at-23.06.43.png

Plans have been submitted for 'The Octagon'.

Really like this one (y)

Octagon-at-Paradise-2.jpg

Screenshot-2020-10-18-at-23.06.43.png

And with an enhanced "Lighting Scheme" at the top. I really think this is the pinnacle tower Birmingham needs to create an awesome skyline. I really hope it gets built and the developers at the Paradise scheme appear to know what they are doing, unlike some other mickey mouse developers.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

That takes me back, it really was grim.

As the designated driver I remember parking in there one evening when heading out to dinner. Predictably it wasn't long before I'd decided to get a taxi home and go back for the car the next morning. I was surprised to see it still there the next day, if it wasn't such an old banger it probably wouldn't have been :)

And with an enhanced "Lighting Scheme" at the top. I really think this is the pinnacle tower Birmingham needs to create an awesome skyline. I really hope it gets built and the developers at the Paradise scheme appear to know what they are doing, unlike some other mickey mouse developers.

Something like that building in LA will do (y)

I count a tall building as one with red beacon aircraft warning lights to inform aircraft GET OUT OF THE WAY.

We currently have x 3 towers like this in Birmingham which are the BT Tower, Holloway Circus Tower and Bank Tower on Broad street.

I have been informed by the developers at 103 Colmore Row that this building will have 1 x red beacon warning light on top of the tower :love::love::love:

Not seen any images of The Mercian currently U/C but I am sure it will have some kind of warning lights as this will be officially Birmingham's tallest " habitable " building and also on the highest part of Birmingham City Centre ??

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock